Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What's going to happen?

I was hungry from the tour so I wanted to go back to the Safari Lodge, I went back with Dr. Grant, Mr. Malcolm, Mr. Regis and Tim back to the Safari Lodge. On our way back, suddenly the land-cruisers stop. And I saw something at the ship leaving Costa Rica, it was like an animal. I told everyone about it. Mr. Regis says they're dangerous velociraptors. We figured out why the land-cruisers stop because the power is off. Suddenly a adult rex appeared, and Mr. Regis opened the door and left us! Tim asked me to shut the door but I was too terrified. As quick as a flash the rex bite our land-cruiser and move it round and round and I fell out through the open door to the mud. I watched helplessly as the rex dropped the land-cruiser with Tim inside. I found a place to hide in a big pipe under the road, crying. Tim found me, and we search for Dr. Grant together. He finally found us. After that, we heard Ed Regis being chased by a young rex. He asked us to escape, and we ran away leaving Mr. Regis eaten by the rex.

No comments:

Post a Comment